What are we doing to manage the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation?
We are following recommendations from the ACT Government and the Australian Dental Association.
In addition to our accredited practice policies and procedures, we have included extra steps and precautions. This list is evolving and updated frequently to reflect the changing situation of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We are updating patients with any changes to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation which affects our patients and our staff.
- Patients are asked to reschedule their appointment if they have any cold or flu symptoms, fever, respiratory issues or have travelled overseas in the past 14 days. This includes having any contact with people with the above symptoms.
- If any team members have the above symptoms, they are required to take leave and be symptom free for 48-72 hours before returning to work.
- A Health Checklist is currently in development for patients to complete prior to their appointment.
- Extra hand sanitisers have been placed in the reception room.
- Items such as magazines and books have been temporarily removed.
- Reception team are diligently sterilising surfaces every hour. This includes objects such as the EFTPOS machine, pens, chairs and door handles. Some objects are sterilised after each use.
- Air purifier is on at all times during practice operating hours.
- Our dentists are continuously researching updates on management of COVID-19 and following recommendations by the Australian Dental Association and the Australian Government.
If there is a risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19), how will it be addressed and how will I be notified?
We will be following the most recent guidelines by the ACT Government. Our protocol may vary depending on their recommendations and the situation.
If your health is at risk, you will be contacted immediately by the Practice Manager Fay.
If you have questions, please notify reception for Fay to contact you at your convenience.
Your Lyneham Dental Care Team